We Are Here For Your Band and Orchestral Needs!
Our mission here at Coley Musical is to offer quality band and orchestral instruments for players of all skill levels. We offer a huge selection of instruments to fulfill any need you may have. Whether you are a beginner or a skilled professional, our instruments will complement you in aspects of both quality and playability.
We offer very competitive and affordable prices and we are here to help you find the band or orchestral instrument that is the best fit for you.
No returns will be accepted more than 30 days after the invoice date.
Conditions of Warranty
The Coley Musical Instruments 1-year Warranty pledges that all of our Coley brand products should be free from manufacturing defects up to 1-year from the date of purchase. If not, we promise to either repair or replace without question, providing that:
- The item was purchased from Coley Musical Instruments, and is a Coley brand item.
- The customer contacts us directly to report the fault.
- The item is returned to us within 1-year of purchase (at your cost).
- A copy of the original sales invoice is returned with the item purchased.
- The products have not been subject to abuse, mishandling or used beyond appropriate limits.
Damages, deterioration or malfunction resulting form misuse, negligence, accident, abuse, improper operation or failure to properly maintain the instrument, in warrantor’s judgment, are not covered under this limited warranty.
- Damages that, in the warrantor’s judgment, have been brought about by repair or alteration done by a repair persons not specifically authorized to do so are not covered under this Warranty.
- Lacquer, epoxy and plated finishes. There is no warranty against deterioration due to perspiration, acid, corrosion, atmosphere, wear and tear or other external causes.
- Mouthpieces, reeds, cases, corks, springs, pads and other parts or accessories subject to normal wear or customization have no warranty coverage.
- This Warranty shall not extend to consequential damages, which include but are not limited to loss of use of the instrument, third party actions (fire, collision, vandalism, theft, etc.)
All repairs must be performed by an authorized Coley Musical repair technician. All warranty repair claims require proof of purchase for process. Should any product submitted for warranty service be found ineligible, an estimated cost of repair will be furnished and the necessary repair will be addressed only if requested by the owner and upon receipt of payment or acceptable payment arrangements. Coley Musical Instruments will not be responsible for any losses incurred while the instrument is involved in the warranty process. Coley Musical Instruments final liability extends only to the repair or replacement of said instrument and shall not exceed the replacement value of the instrument.
How to make a claim
Contact the us at email@example.com, making sure to include:
- Description of the issue
- Proof of purchase
- Your contact details
Once we have accepted your claim, we will request that you send your instrument to the address provided for assessment.
Once your instrument has been assessed, we will repair the damage or in some cases replace the instrument. Your instrument will then be returned to you as quickly as possible.
If you have any queries about our warranty process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.